The front camera offers crystal clear recording in WQHD 2560x1440 at 30fps and the rear camera records at 1280x720 resolution at 25fps. Enjoy your safe journey with clear recordings both in front of and behind your car.
Accurately record your vehicles location, speed and route with the GPS module. The GPS logs and driving locations can be played back with Z-EDGE Multimedia Player.
DUAL 150° WIDE ANGLE VIEW
Both the front and rear cameras boast a 150° wide angle lens. So this dash cam records a much wider field of vision. This covers 4 lanes of traffic in front and behind reducing blind spots to a greater extent.
The front camera adopts super capacitor, a premium alternative to a lithium-ion battery which features an enhanced temperature resistance to hot and cold climates and prevents the risk of overheating, extends the life span and reliability of the car cam.
BUY FROM US
With the adhesive mounts, you can attach both cameras easily and securely to the windshield. The front camera can easily be removed if necessary. The extra-long connecting cable makes for easy routing inside your vehicle's interior.
|Front only: 1440P; Dual Cam: 1440P+720P
|Still Image Megapixels
|Field of View
|Front: 150°; Rear: 150°
|Front: 30FPS; Rear: 25FPS
|Image Sensor Type
|Camera Power Source
|No (Built-in Supercapacitor)
|Compatible Storage Media
|Supports up to 128GB Class 10 MicroSD or above
Thank you for choosing Z-EDGE. Your satisfaction is always our first priority.
All Z-Edge customers have a 30-day money back guarantee, to make sure your shopping experience is worry-free.
By default, the unit warranty-period is set to 12 months from the unit-shipped date. You can be corrected to 18 months for other products(except monitors) and 24 months for monitors by registering your order and product in our official website within 30 days of receiving the product.
Product Registration URL: www.z-edge.com/pages/register
30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
Undamaged products may be returned for a full refund for any reason within 30 days of the date the item was delivered to the designated shipping address. Once the returned item arrives back in Z-Edge’s warehouse for inspection, the refund process will begin.
- Returns must include all accessories.
- Items must include original packaging.
- For non-quality related warranty claims, buyer is responsible for shipping costs.
- For quality related warranty claims, Z-Edge refunds the cost of the product itself.
- Returns may be rejected if items do not meet the above requirements.
It is not possible to process a request for a refund for non-quality issues for items that have expired this 30-day window. For purchases not made directly through Z-Edge's online stores, please contact retailers for refunds.
Not Covered Under Warranty:
- Items that have expired their warranty period
- Products without sufficient proof of purchase
- Non quality-related issues (after 30 days of purchase)
- Lost or stolen products
- Free products
- Repairs through 3rd parties
- Damage from outside sources
- Damage from misuse of products (including, but not limited to: falls, extreme temperatures, water, operating devices improperly)
Warranty Claims for Quality-Related Issues
- Buyer must provide sufficient proof of purchase.
- Z-Edge must document what happens when buyers troubleshoot the product.
- The defective item’s visible proof depicting the defect are required.
- It may be necessary to return an item for quality inspection.
- For defective items that Z-Edge needs to have returned, warranties on those replacements are voided, if the wrong item is returned to Z-Edge or if the defective item is not returned.
Return and Refund Policy
If any items do not meet your expectations, you may return the item within 30 days of the date of receipt for a full refund of the cost of the product itself.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it. Your item and all accessories must be in the original packaging. Buyer must provide sufficient proof of purchase, such as order number from online purchases made through Z-Edge.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you of the status of your refund.
Once you confirmed, your refund will be processed and a credit will automatically be applied to the account that used for payment within 5 business days.
Shipping costs must be covered by buyer in the following situations:
- Returning products for any reason other than a proven defect
- Buyer’s accidental returns
- Returning items claimed to have defects but found by Z-Edge quality control to be in working condition
- Costs associated with unauthorized returns (any returns made outside of the approved warranty process)
When returning items with a prepaid shipping label provided by Z-Edge, Z-Edge takes responsibility for any damage or loss incurred in transit. When returning items for non-quality issues, buyer assumes responsibility for any damage or loss incurred in transit. Z-Edge does not provide refunds for items damaged in transit for non-quality related warranty claims.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.