Please note: It is a used/refurbished product, the device and accessories may have traces of previous use, do not buy if you mind.
One-Hand Operation Touch Screen
Featuring 4-inch sensitive touch screen with simple and elegant icons, The dual dash cam makes each operation more effortless and responsive, such as navigating the menus and settings, locking the current video. Thoughtful and friendly user interface for you to operate.
Compatible with Android and iOS, you can use our Z-Dash Cam App to view and manage dash cam recordings and settings instantly on your smartphone. It’s very convenient to view, download and share your footage on social media through our app.
4K UHD + 1080P FHD Resolution
The 4K dash camera ensures simultaneous recording front and rear in crystal 4K UHD 3840x2160 and FHD 1920x1080 @25fps resolution. High resolution plus powerful processor, the dash cam can absolutely capture details clearly, definitely reliable for restoring powerful evidence of any unexpected accident. Dual wide 155° viewing angle and advanced imaging processor guarantee to capture more details.
Super Night Vision with WDR Technology
Wide Dynamic Range Technology (WDR) balances the extreme variations of bright and dark conditions, ensuring high contrast and excellent scene reproduction. The superior processor boosts low-light settings for improved image quality at night, makes details easily discernible and restore the true colors. Ensures the clear footage and images you need even at night.
Four Preset Optimized Modes
Selecting a preset mode automatically optimizes features with preset values best suited for your environment. Loop recording feature will overwrite the oldest files automatically. G-Sensor detects collision, protects video clips from being overwritten. Supports class10 or above MicroSD memory card up to 256GB. Please format the card in the dash cam setting menu directly when using it for the first time.
|Front only: 4K; Dual Cam: 4K+1080P
|Still Image Megapixels
|Field of View
|Viewing angle 155°
|Image Sensor Type
|Camera Power Source
|Yes (NOT replaceable)
|Compatible Storage Media
|Supports up to 256GB Class 10 microSD or above
|Front: Suction cup; Rear: Adhesive
|Approx. 175g (6.17oz)
Thank you for choosing Z-EDGE. Your satisfaction is always our first priority.
All Z-Edge customers have a 30-day money back guarantee, to make sure your shopping experience is worry-free.
By default, the unit warranty-period is set to 12 months from the unit-shipped date. You can be corrected to 18 months for other products(except monitors) and 24 months for monitors by registering your order and product in our official website within 30 days of receiving the product.
Product Registration URL: www.z-edge.com/pages/register
30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
Undamaged products may be returned for a full refund for any reason within 30 days of the date the item was delivered to the designated shipping address. Once the returned item arrives back in Z-Edge’s warehouse for inspection, the refund process will begin.
- Returns must include all accessories.
- Items must include original packaging.
- For non-quality related warranty claims, buyer is responsible for shipping costs.
- For quality related warranty claims, Z-Edge refunds the cost of the product itself.
- Returns may be rejected if items do not meet the above requirements.
It is not possible to process a request for a refund for non-quality issues for items that have expired this 30-day window. For purchases not made directly through Z-Edge's online stores, please contact retailers for refunds.
Not Covered Under Warranty:
- Items that have expired their warranty period
- Products without sufficient proof of purchase
- Non quality-related issues (after 30 days of purchase)
- Lost or stolen products
- Free products
- Repairs through 3rd parties
- Damage from outside sources
- Damage from misuse of products (including, but not limited to: falls, extreme temperatures, water, operating devices improperly)
Warranty Claims for Quality-Related Issues
- Buyer must provide sufficient proof of purchase.
- Z-Edge must document what happens when buyers troubleshoot the product.
- The defective item’s visible proof depicting the defect are required.
- It may be necessary to return an item for quality inspection.
- For defective items that Z-Edge needs to have returned, warranties on those replacements are voided, if the wrong item is returned to Z-Edge or if the defective item is not returned.
Return and Refund Policy
If any items do not meet your expectations, you may return the item within 30 days of the date of receipt for a full refund of the cost of the product itself.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it. Your item and all accessories must be in the original packaging. Buyer must provide sufficient proof of purchase, such as order number from online purchases made through Z-Edge.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you of the status of your refund.
Once you confirmed, your refund will be processed and a credit will automatically be applied to the account that used for payment within 5 business days.
Shipping costs must be covered by buyer in the following situations:
- Returning products for any reason other than a proven defect
- Buyer’s accidental returns
- Returning items claimed to have defects but found by Z-Edge quality control to be in working condition
- Costs associated with unauthorized returns (any returns made outside of the approved warranty process)
When returning items with a prepaid shipping label provided by Z-Edge, Z-Edge takes responsibility for any damage or loss incurred in transit. When returning items for non-quality issues, buyer assumes responsibility for any damage or loss incurred in transit. Z-Edge does not provide refunds for items damaged in transit for non-quality related warranty claims.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.